Thursday 7 June 2007

What a week!

I don't know where the time has gone since my last post. It has been a crazy week for me trying to fit everything in - work, family, mum's taxi service and a mercy dash down south and back!! I went to a local business networking evening last Thursday and we were given a talk on Sales which has really motivated me and also made me aware of the importance of follow up calls afterwards so I highly recommend trying to find a similar group in your area as you can meet some really interesting people and future customers.

The sun is shining up here in the glens of Scotland so am away to enjoy it as it doesn't always last for long!!

No comments:

Welcome

Hello and welcome to my blog, please bear with me as I am quite new to this but hope you find it interesting and entertaining!!! Please do explore all the links on my blog and I would love to get feedback about what you think of it!

See you soon

Mags